Powered by WebAds

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Pleased to Meet You

Hi out there. I figured there comes a point at which the number of comments an individual leaves on other blogs hits critical mass. It is at that interval that said individual officially becomes a frustrated blogger. I think I hit that classification, oh, about 300 comments ago. So here we are.

I am a 30-ish, orthodox jewish, suburban, working mother of 4. I'm opinionated, sometimes cynical, fairly political, decidedly overworked, moderately sleep-deprived and generally happy with my lot in life (Thank God). And I'm jumping on the blog bandwagon.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome, orthomom!

9:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome!

11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It could have been titled, "Pleased to meet you. Won't you guess my name?"

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home