Powered by WebAds

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Mel, Why Don't You Tell Us How You Really Feel About Us?

I posted a few months back about a controversy over whether Mel Gibson, a man with long-suspected anti-Semitic views, is the right guy for the job of producing a non-fiction miniseries about the Holocaust. Well, I think we have our answer. Mel Gibson apparently went off the deep end when pulled over for a DUI last week:
According to the incident report obtained by TMZ.com, the Road Warrior embarked on a belligerent, anti-Semitic outburst when he realized he had been busted.

"F-----g Jews. The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world," Mee's report quotes him as saying.

"Are you a Jew?" Gibson asked the deputy, according to the report.

The actor also berated the deputy, threatening, "You motherf----r. I'm going to f--- you," according to Mee's report.

The actor also told the cop he "owns Malibu" and would spend all his money "to get even with me," Mee said in his report.

TMZ quoted a law enforcement source as saying Gibson noticed a female sergeant on the scene and yelled at her, "What do you think you're looking at, sugar t--s?"

Deputy Mee then wrote an eight-page report detailing of the incident, but higher-ups in the sheriff's department felt it was too "inflammatory" to release and would merely serve to incite "Jewish hatred," TMZ said.

Somehow, I have a feeling this might hurt his shot at directing that Holocaust miniseries he was hoping to start working on, even with this subsequent apology he issued.

11 Comments:

Blogger DAG said...

Mel's true Leathel weapon is his own big mouth

10:49 PM  
Blogger have popcorn will lurk said...

He kinda look s like Saddam Hussein in the Daily News pic. I hope his life IS effed.

12:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry about Mel. He'll be off to "rehab" for a month like that dope Joe Kennedy, take a little break, and come back with a Bible in his hand as a repentant sinner:

"You see, everyone, I'm just like you. A sinner. But I have once again found the way, tossed off the chains of alcoholism, and with the help of the good Lord we can ALL get through this. As a matter of fact I love the Jewish people. Why some of my best lawyers are Jews. That's why I'm not in jail like that guy Carlos I spent the night in the drunk tank with. I am going to spend the rest of my life using my talents to spread the Word to help all of YOU! But I'll need your help too, so make sure you see my next movie so I will have the money to help spread the message to the people who need it the most."

Or something like that ;-)

12:59 AM  
Blogger nikki said...

wow -- that is a really scary picture...

1:15 AM  
Blogger YMedad said...

as the Talmud says: "NICHNAS YA'IN, YOTZEI SOD".

3:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What do you expect? He is the product of his upbringing. His father is a certified bigoted antisemitic lunatic. Nothing else needs be said!!!!!!

9:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

as the Talmud says: "NICHNAS YA'IN, YOTZEI SOD".

I think the Romans said it first:

"In vino veritas."

2:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I, for one, will be boycotting his film 'the passion of christ'!

12:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As the Talmud says, the character of a man may be recognized by three things—his cup, his purse, and his anger. (It sounds way better in Hebrew because of the nice alliteration, but I don't know how to get Hebrew text in here!) His explanation (I was drunk, so I said things I don't believe) is not believable--when drunk is just when people say what they DO believe but may find impolitic to admit to believing.

1:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I guess he'll find out now if the Jews really control Hollywood ;-)

11:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » »

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home