Powered by WebAds

Friday, September 23, 2005

Shifra's Review

My good blogging buddy, the talented, funny, and always reasonable AskShifra has been kind enough to review my blog, along with a few others.
In her words:
Orthomom is my blogging buddy and is really responsible for the birth of this blog. Her keen insights into world and local Jewish news have attracted the attention of bloggers, lurkers, and unscrupulous newsmen alike. Her series on famous Jewish women is definately worth reading and sharing with the young Jewish women in your life.

Thanks, Babe!

3 Comments:

Blogger Shifra said...

You are most welcome.
Keep up the great work.

1:56 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

That reminds me - we haven't seen anything about a famous Jewish woman in a while - want to resume the series?

A fan.

4:50 PM  
Anonymous Lots in Costa Rica said...

Hello I want to congratulate to them by its site of the Web of the excellent looks like entertained and very good very to me it elaborated. I invite them to that they explore a little on my Web site. Lots in Costa Rica

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home