Powered by WebAds

Friday, August 12, 2005

More NY Jewish Week

I'm not sure how I missed this, but Michael over at the Slippery Slope points out yet more evidence of the Jewish Week's high journalistic standards:
Quote of the day

“Publishing a story like this without having the document is beneath the professional and ethical standards of The Jewish Week.”

-Patrick Dorton, an AIPAC spokesman, regarding a NYJWeek story detailing how the now-indicted ex-AIPAC staffer, Steve Rosen, had access to classified documents (and told his superiors about it) as far back as twenty two years ago.

But, of course, Mr. Dorton is completely wrong. Publishing a story about a document the writer has never actually seen is right on par for the JWeek.

Thanks, Michael. Couldn't have said it better myself.
Related: I, II, III, IV

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Why, thank you!
...Now I understand why you messed around with the time of the previous post!

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home