Powered by WebAds

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Meme Madness

My pal DovBear has gotten me back for these by tagging me for this meme. So here goes:

4 jobs you've had in your life: waitress, lifeguard, babysitter, and my present occupation (which must remain classified information).

4 movies you could watch over and over: This one is not going to work. I unfortunately suffer from a bit of a short attention span. I can't even think of that many movies that I've made it through once...

4 places you've lived: Jerusalem, two separate boroughs of NYC, and (presently) one of the Five Towns of Long Island, NY.

4 TV shows you love to watch: I, like DB, don't watch much television. However, I can watch Law & Order episodes almost endlessly (especially the older ones), and will admit to enjoying most of the HBO series, notably the Sopranos, Curb Your Enthusiasm, and Entourage.

4 places you've been on vacation: Sequoia National Park, Quebec City, Prague, and Eilat.

4 websites you visit daily: Gothamist, JRants, NY Times, and Orthomom.

4 of your favorite foods: hot chocolate (the real stuff, with melted chocolate and steamed milk), salmon nigiri, guacamole, and creme brulee. Not generally at the same meal.

4 places you'd rather be: Hmm. Can't say I'm not happy with where I am. Israel(to live). Otherwise, anyplace with dry, warm weather, white, sandy beaches, and five star hotel rooms (to visit).

4 books you'll read over and over again: Besides Chamishei Chumshai Torah, I can't think of anything that held my attention for more than one read-through (refer to answer #2 above for reason).

I tag Mirty, JPT (you complained that I didn't tag you last time, so I expect a speedy response, big guy), TTC, and MOChassid.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"and will admit to enjoying most of the HBO series, notably the Sopranos, Curb Your Enthusiasm, and Entourage."

aha! OM admits to having cable tv.

10:45 PM  
Blogger MUST Gum Addict said...

I wasn't tagged, but decided to play anyway...

12:15 PM  
Anonymous duh said...

No anon,

all you need is a dvd player and a membership in any video store. (or you can download them legally or not)

7:36 PM  
Blogger my bald sheitel said...

i am in complete agreement about L&O. it is my favorite. i also like csi but as the seasons went on it got too graphic.

8:55 PM  
Blogger 贝贝 said...

Microsoft Office is so great!
Office 2010 –save your time and save your money.
The invention of Microsoft Office 2010 is a big change of the world.
Office 2007 is so powerful.
Microsoft Office 2007 is my love!
Office 2010 key is for you now!
Office 2010 download is available now!
Microsoft outlook 2010 is convenient!
Outlook 2010 is powerfull.

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home